To ensure, through effective project management, the successful delivery of a range of Council projects and programmes aimed at the delivery of the Council’s priorities.
1. You will be responsible for the delivery of project and programme management services. You will:
· Demonstrate a strong client focus whilst complying with performance targets.
· Develop successful internal and external partnerships and relationships with key stakeholders.
· Prepare, develop and monitor project/portfolio programmes.
· Monitor fee income to meet project budget targets and to comply with key programme milestones.
2. You will be responsible for the delivery of intelligent client services. You will:
· Lead and co-ordinate multi-disciplinary teams to successful project delivery.
· Assist clients with the preparation of business cases and option appraisals.
3. You will ensure that you maintain professional excellence. You will:
· Provide leadership, implement good project and programme management governance, and ensure timely reporting mechanisms are established to meet clients requirements.
4. You will be responsible for making a corporate contribution. You will:
· Understand how your role fits into the bigger picture whilst relating your work, where necessary, to Members and people of the Borough.
· Act as an ambassador for the Council.