An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our client Client are currently looking for a Global Media Insight Manager based at Client’s prestigious facility in South London. This is a full time, temp role for 12 months with the potential to be extended.
You will work closely with the Regional Media Insights leads to embed new media measurement and listening tools. You will lead working closely with Media business partners and media agency partners to educate them of the value Media Insights will bring to the business.
This role will develop and integrate: 1) consumer insights on how they use media platforms and consume content and advertising on those platforms, 2) media channel and multi platform insights that define the role of each media channel and 3) consistent measurement of media campaigns that enable you the ability to analyze and extract learning that will drive business value and improve media investment.
As businesses invest more money in digital, mobile and social media advertising and assets, you will be responsible for understanding how to measure new and emerging media platforms, the role they play within the entire media mix and how they deliver against brand measures and ROI.
Define and evolve best practices via identifying, allocating, tracking and reviewing appropriate research.
You must have Entrepreneurial mindset and spirit to embrace a research discipline that is continuously evolving and does not contain norms and standardized research methodologies. A passion for media and a desire to continuously learn new elements of the media function and media research would be advantageous . You will need to live the space by having multiple new media platform devices (smartphone, tablet, etc), be active on social media networks, use mobile internet, demonstrate a curiosity to learn about new devices and applications launching in digital, social and mobile arena. You will need to demonstrate strong communication and presentation skills as you will be required to give internal and external presentations.
It will be your mission to show the business how and where to win with media insights and business results, while leveraging synergies and scale the global CMI capability. In this role you will work closely with one CMI, MO and BD, in developing and embedding the value of Media Insights. You will be responsible and accountable for the management and delivery of key projects at a Global level, including meta analysis and project specific work.
The key responsibilities in this role are:
- Educate Media Insights Regional leads, Global Brand and Media teams on the Media Insights Roadmap and toolkit items, learnings and best practices
- Manage global digital partnership research relationship
- Embed Media Insight learnings throughout CMI
- Work with the media agency and media team to:
1) share media channel and consumer insights developed within Client, as well as with global category teams,
2) to guide the analysis and extraction of best practices and business value from digital specific and cross-platform campaigns;
3) Provide media landscape updates that integrate Media Insights required data;
4) Develop media insights workshops and provide topic analysis, insights, speakers and technology to execute the workshops
- Work with media research suppliers to identify new methodologies, extract and embed new learning on consumers media habits and evaluation of different media platforms
- Identify gaps in acting upon strategic understanding aligned with global & regional requirements
Understand the consumers use of different media platforms and the key business objectives and challenges.
The CMI Professional Skills Guide contains 4 levels of skill development. At WL2 you are expected to be fully operational in the majority of CMI skills in Understanding Market Research Fundamentals, Mastering Market Research Techniques, Bringing Integrated Consumer and Media Insights into the Business, and Showing the Business How and Where to Win.
The skill profile contains details of skill requirements for this role. For more information, the Skills Guide is available on the CMI portal.
· Media Insights Network
· MO organization
· CMI BB and BD
· Brand development and possibly Brand Building managers/Directors/VP’s
· Global Digital Media Partners
· Market research and media agencies
Global Senior leadership
If you are interested please contact me via phone or email.Many thanks,