An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a world
leading global organisation, our client is currently looking for a Consumer
Insight Manager based at Client in Leeds. This is a full time, temporary role,
Monday to Friday for 12 months.
- Act as a core team member of Global Project Teams to provide
technical and consumer insights at all phases of the Innovation Funnel.
- Partner with CMI (Consumer Market Insight) to develop the
Consumer Insight (CI) learning plan for Innovation projects. This also
includes capturing all Regional CTI needs.
- Partner the Formulation team to define learning plans for each of
their future technology work-streams.
- Act as advocate or voice of the consumer on projects to translate
consumer needs into technical targets.
- Analyse consumer test data using a multi-faced statistical
approach to identify relevant consumer insights and deliver formulation
and packaging recommendations.
- Identify insights that will drive new product & pack
opportunities for new global projects portfolio, based on analysis of
trends, consumer needs, new technology impact on consumer.
- Partner CMI to develop and lead elements of Deodorant CI
strategic understanding plan.
- Drives functional excellence & increase knowledge base in CTI
& Sensory ensuring a robust testing capability
- Manage, coach and develop a team of CTI assistant managers and
project co-ordinators (technicians), supporting them in the execution of
the global CTI programme.
Critical success Factors for the Job
- Degree educated in a subject that can be related to Consumer
Research or Insights. This may be
scientific or business/marketing related.
- Significant experience and substantial track record in a Category
- Experience working with Consumer Market Insight or Technical
- Appraisal, Sensory and Consumer understanding knowledge:
mastering skills in the use of principles, concepts and techniques for
appraisal and/or sensory evaluation and/or consumer testing (qual and
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.