To develop and provide category, shopper and customer actionable insight that drives the development of interior category strategies, drivers and plans. Monitor category performance and identify opportunities/issues to the business and category development team.
POSITION: (summary of key deliverables and
responsibilities and geographical areas covered)
Category, Shopper & Customer Performance & Insights
· Develop deep understanding of the interior category, shopper and trends.
· Deliver regular and ad hoc reports and actionable insights for interior categories for internal and external customers. Including:
o Category and brand trends
o SKU and colour performance
o Channel & retailer performance
o Brand performance
o Competitor intelligence
· Provide regular and timely maintenance of the ‘knowledge hub’ and ‘insights bible’ for interior.
· Deliver timely updates of customer (retailer) insight and profiles, such as business strategy and performance.
· Develop and ensure timely updates of competitor insight and profiles.
· Develop deep understanding of the Interior category shopper (paint & pre-deco) and assist the Category Insights Manager in project management of shopper research projects.
· Support brand planning process for interior brands with information and insights.
· Support Interior Category Development teams with insights and data in the development of category strategies, drivers and plans.
· Lead development of ‘deep dive’ ad hoc analysis as required for the interior category.
· Monitor and tracking of ongoing activity performance – for example category impact of promotions, NPD.
Data & Information Management and Integrity
· Develop ongoing regular relationships with existing and new data and insight suppliers to ensure required data is received.
· Adminster data sources and coding hierarchies.
Category Leadership Relationships
Please contact email@example.com for more information.