Currently Recruiting a HR Business Partner in the South London Area. This is a full time (part time is possible), temporary role for 10 months to start ASAP.
This role will business partner the ETS – Workplace Services organisation, as well as hold some broader ETS responsibilities across other Service Lines. The main purpose of the role will be to build relationships with the ETS leadership organisation in order to partner with business leaders to deliver the HR plan and drive the talent and capability agenda.
• Scope and deliver organisation design and structure improvements to ensure optimal resource management together with a rigorous focus on cost and simplification
• Support customer groups in identifying their future talent needs and ensuring the right talent is in place to deliver against them
• Drive a performance climate through line manager coaching in the effective use of performance management processes (PDP, LGP and development planning);develop the behaviours (feedback and coaching) that differentiate performance
• Work with the HR team to shape, design and deliver key HR programs and activities
Run and facilitate all internal talent processes
• HR experience, demonstrating a proven track record of delivery across organisational development and change, talent management, performance management.
• Ability to diagnose individual / team issues, propose and implement robust, sustainable solutions or change activities
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills facilitating the rapid establishment of constructive relationships and personal credibility.
• Ability to demonstrate resilience in challenging / difficult situations.
• Coaching knowledge and skills – for individual and leadership situations
• Ability assimilate information and learn quickly
• Previous HR Business Partner experience at WL2
• UK employment law knowledge and application
• Experience of working with all HR annual processes and HR Shared Services and Expertise Teams
• A degree and CIPD qualification