The role is to assist the Sustainability and Green Space team to tender
the Grounds Maintenance and Arboricultural contracts. The total value of the
contracts is approximately £3.3m.
· Have experience in procuring Local Government contracts, ideally related to green space services.
· Report to the Head of department, and liaise directly with the two managers for grounds maintenance & trees.
· Have a high level of communication skills, both verbal and written
· Ability to take project lead, working independently and as part of a team
· Ability to develop a comprehensive project timelines with key project milestones, ensuring timelines are adhered to
· Ability to be flexible and deal with changes in the timeline as priorities dictate
· Ability to produce a business case
· Ability to write ‘Tollgate’ procurement reports and related documentation
· Ability to produce Hub and strategic hub procurement reports
· Ability to produce departmental management reports and Cabinet briefing notes
· Ability to produce milestone documents in liaison with appropriate officers such as: Pre-Qualifying Questionnaire, Invitation to Tender, tender return analysis