The primary role of a Senior Immediate Platform Developer will be to design,
create and maintain virtual environments, covering all aspects of the
environment. A good understanding of operating in a DevOps environment is
important and a passion for automated provisioning and treating
Infrastructure as Code are key.
• Passion to be a part of a cutting edge DevOps capability that treats
infrastructure as code and challenges the status quo
• Good track record with Open Source technologies
• Good communicator, Ability to influence and coach others, Excellent team
working skills, Good client facing skills, Problem solving and creativity
skills, Honesty and Integrity, Eagerness to learn, Drive and energy,
• Excellent knowledge of the Agile approach & methodology & tooling
• Knowledge of one or more Cloud Computing Providers: AWS, Google, Azure and
• Experience of working on large-scale projects/programmes.
• Experience of Cloud Infrastructure Technologies: Networks, Security, Shell
scripting, Ruby and Linux.
• Knowledge of Puppet