Our client in the Rail industry and currently seeking a Scheme Project Manager for a 7 month+ contract in Preston, Lancashire.
To manage projects through various stages of the life cycle and to support and assist delivering the overall project portfolio managed by the team.
Working on the northern end of the LNW route - working within the fencing and vegetation projects.
Previous network rail systems and procedures knowledge
Scheme project management skills
· Successful relevant experience including project management.
· Educated to HNC/HND or similar standard.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills.
· Project safety management experience
· Knowledge of Oracle Projects
· Knowledge of safety, quality and environmental procedures.
· Knowledge of commercial and financial procedures.
· Membership (or working towards membership) of the Association for Project Management or other professional body.
· A degree or equivalent, Six Sigma Yellow Belt.