My client in the rail sector are currently seeking a Senior Commercial Manager for a 5 month temporary contract in London, NW1.
Responsible for the strategic management of all Commercial, Procurement, Finance and Investment activities on the Programme, including work package planning and contract commercial management.
Programme Commercial Manager
Strategic Direction / extensive strategic Portfolio experience needed
To support and take work away from the Commercial Director
Think on feet ability and take on issues outside of BAU commercial activities
Pay rate to £550 per day.
· Knowledge of the use and application of railway and construction industry conditions of contract.
· Educated to degree level or equivalent and professional qualification.
· Experienced staff manager and negotiator.
· Demonstrate experience of resolution of construction contract disputes and robust post contract management.
· Relevant railway and/or construction experience.
· Knowledge of railway commercial contract management and estimating.