Our client in the rail industry are seeking an Operational Planner to join their TRIP programme team on a contract basis.
The TRIP programme’s purpose is to collect information from signallers, train and freight operators in relation to dwell times, platform reoccupation, headway, sectional running times and junction margins.
- In depth knowledge of Timetable Planning Rules creation and review process (including Spa – Signal Performance Analysis)
- Good understanding of Timetable planning process
- Detailed understanding of factors that can affect non-compliance with current Timetable Planning rules
- You’ll be a quick thinker with the ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- You will have strong communication skills to balance the competing demands of our internal and external customers delivering well thought out timetable planning rules
- Have great attention to detail and make safety central to your work
- Able to build collaborative professional relationships
- Good analytical skills
- Experience of undertaking high quality capacity studies and impact assessments on existing or future timetables
- Sussex / Kent /Western / LNW ‘local’ knowledge either of the timetable or of operations
- Experience of Timetable planning rules consultation
- Experience of the following systems…TPS, TRUST, CCF, VISION, RAILSYS