Our client in the rail industry are currently seeking a Scheme Project Manager for initially a 7 month contract.
To manage projects through various stages of the life cycle and to support and assist delivering the overall project portfolio managed by the team.
- Working on the northern end of the LNW route
- Working within the fencing and vegetation projects
- Previous network rail systems and procedures knowledge
- Scheme project management skills
· Successful relevant experience including project management.
· Educated to HNC/HND or similar standard.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills.
· Project safety management experience
· Knowledge of Oracle Projects · Knowledge of safety, quality and environmental procedures.
· Knowledge of commercial and financial procedures.
· Membership (or working towards membership) of the Association for Project Management or other professional body.
· A degree or equivalent, Six Sigma Yellow Belt.