To manage activities and reporting between customer, delivery functions and suppliers to provide the timely delivery of Site Share projects.
The role will focus on:
• Simultaneously Project Manage to a clients programme for either a geographical or portfolio defined area utilising key suppliers
• Maintain key supplier relationships and understanding of delivery capabilities and capacity
• Report on progress target achievements and exceptions
• Revenue, cost and time focussed approach to delivery of site share projects against internal and external SLAs and KPIs
• Mast, Tower and portfolio knowledge and experience.
• Education, and experience in Project Management systems, tolls and processes
• Contractor and Supplier Management experience, including cost control and project cost management.
• Basic knowledge of site design, acquisition, Town and Country Planning, construction.
• Current driving licence
• Able to read construction drawings, produce sketches.
FULL SPEC AVAILABLE