1. To operate a range of hand held, pedestrian and ride on equipment in accordance with manufacturer’s guidelines and in a safe and efficient manner as directed, through training as appropriate .
2. To maintain ornamental and other landscape areas using recognised, recommended horticultural practices as directed.
3. To carry out pruning and hedge cutting as directed.
4. To clear landscape areas as directed.
5. To maintain artificial and grass sports areas/fields, including jump pits and run ups as directed.
6. To erect, maintain and dismantle sports equipment as directed.
7. To assist in the initial marking, re-marking and preparation of sports pitches.
8. To repair and maintain surface water drainage systems and hard landscaping as directed
9. To erect and maintain fencing as directed.
10. To apply herbicides and pesticides in accordance with manufacturers guidelines as directed by a qualified operator
11. To work from scale drawings as directed, be able to produce work to meet specifications and quality standards.