A HR Assistant is required for initially a 3 month contract located in Kings Cross, London.
To provide a professional, proactive compliance focussed service to the organisation ensuring that services meet their statutory and legal obligations.
• To ensure the professional delivery of established compliance and administrative processes to support the organisation for DBS,BPSS and RTW
• To provide advice on DBS and other statutory recruitment compliance complying with the relevant legislation and the council’s legal obligations for DBS,BPSS and RTW
• To promote, facilitate and support data sharing across the council and partners that is effective, secure and compliant, including working closely with individual services to identify and advise on DBS.
• To work with colleagues and team leaders to identify areas for improvement, to ensure compliance for DBS and Right to Work levels remain appropriate within the services.
• To work flexibly across the service, providing proactive support to Internal/External users to enable them to meet their objectives.
Local authority experience is desirable.
Must have the right to work in the UK.
To apply for this position please e-mail your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org