The CAD Technician, will provide CAD support and delivery of activities relating to the production of CAD drawings, plans and schematics.
Tasks/Responsibilities as follows:
• Responsible for the production and delivery of CAD drawings within the team.
• Provide CAD support to other Teams as and when required.
• Assist in the design of traffic signs.
• Liaise with engineers and other team members to ensure efficient production.
• Assist with project administration.
• Meet targeted deadlines.
• Ensure compliance with Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety & CDM procedures.
Typical Skills/Experience as follows:
• NC and/or HNC in Civil Engineering and City & Guilds in AutoCAD preferable.
• Ideally experienced in AutoCAD and the production of various types of drawings.
• Knowledge of AutoCAD add-on programmes KeySign, KeyLine and AutoTrack preferable.
• Knowledge of the TSRGD and the Traffic Signs Manuals preferable.
• Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Must have the right to work in the UK. UK work experience relating to this role is essential.
To apply please forward your most recent CV directly to the consultant, Michael Wilde at email@example.com, and not via the website.