Working as part of a team the Linux Application & Database Specialist (SysAdmin) will be responsible for the deployment, maintenance, operation and technical support of Unix & Database applications across all development, test, pre-production and production environments. Working with other teams the Linux Application & Database Specialist will ensure resolution of incidents / problems and always put the customer first. You will also work within project teams to help design and implement IT projects whilst mentoring others.
• Apache/Tomcat web services
• Configuration management – Ansible
• AMQP message queues – Rabbitmq/Kafka
• CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins and Git
• Database server Administration – MongoDB, MYSQL, Elasticsearch, MSSQL (on Linux),
• Linux distributions - Ubuntu/CentOS/SUSE
• Automation and Scripting – Bash, Python
• Ensures that adequate documentation is produced and maintained
If you are interested in applying for the above position then please send your CV over to the below consultant:
Aaron Bradley - Account Manager
email@example.com / 0161 747 1234.