To assist in implementing the annual statutory maintenance periodic testing and inspection programme and other planned maintenance programmes. To inspect the quality of workmanship and effectiveness of work programmes and repairs undertaken by partner contractors.
Duties and key result areas:
1. To support the Statutory Maintenance Officers in the implementation of statutory and planned maintenance programmes.
2. To assist in monitoring external partner organisations in the delivery of the building maintenance service. Undertake regular inspections at all County owned establishments to determine the quality of workmanship and effectiveness of repairs undertaken by partner contractors. Receive reports from partner contractors on performance and customer satisfaction; advise on appropriate remedial action to take, where necessary.
3. Ensure service delivery complies with current health and safety and other legislation.
4. Ensure all relevant NCC Quality Assurance and other continuous improvement procedures are followed.
5. Ensure that a customer facing approach is adopted in the delivery of all aspects of the service.